Sinatra's in town - closing today .

Wrong, low row is a street that runs from the town through millfield, do ya rip
Is the university in millfield?
Was Huxters not just one of the names for the Beehive? Remember the door handles having a big H across them.
Yeah I think it was called huxters at one point. Think there was one in Chester le street too.

Think it was beehive, then new city, then then Maggie may, then huxters

Last edited:
Is the university in millfield?

Yeah I think it was called huxters at one point. Think there was one in Chester le street too.

Think it was beehive, then new city, then then Maggie may, then huxters
A would imagine so, streets opposite is, behind the baths and gilhurst Grange.
Boulevard was briefly called Harleys but way later than late 90s. I thought it was a shit name until years later I saw it was located pretty near Harley Street (19th century map).
Was it not Harvey's next door early 00s

Boulevard was briefly called Harleys but way later than late 90s. I thought it was a shit name until years later I saw it was located pretty near Harley Street (19th century map).

I’m sure Harleys was next door and the two were open in parallel? I went to college with the son of the lad who opened it. It ended up doing better for lunchtime bait than evening crowds iirc.

Isn't that just the council electoral ward?

So boundaries tend to be a bit flexible, depending on population changes

I wasn’t sure so googled :lol:

I wouldn’t say the Isis is in the town or Millfield, sort of no-man’s land.

Same as the Barnes technically isn’t in Barnes.

Has he still got the one in vine place?
I thought they owned pure. Mind that's been closed and up for sale for years
Harley's was next door to boulevard, it had 3 floors and a David Gower lookalike who was manager/owner

Last edited:

Back