Sinatra's in town - closing today .

Other way round for us. Marlows was second last, then Sinatra's for last orders.
It did change from 1990 to starting in Masters, then Victorias, then up the bank to Fat Willy’s for the short time it was there, Scotts then Idols, Boulevard and Digbys.
Always tended to go in Gillespies just before Gossip's and Chambers.

It did change from 1990 to starting in Masters, then Victorias, then up the bank to Fat Willy’s for the short time it was there, Scotts then Idols, Boulevard and Digbys.
Always tended to go in Gillespies just before Gossip's and Chambers.

Digbys, Boulevard, Idols, Greens, Fitzgeralds, Chaplains, Maggie Mays, Libertys, Sly McFlys, Marlows, Sinatras.

Top of Holmeside opposite the Borough. It's had loads of names. Beehive was another name for it and I can't remember the others. It think it was an Irish pub not so long ago.

Back to the beehive (was Flanagans when it was the Irish bar). It includes a karaoke so sure a few of the Sinatra’s lot might migrate here.

Last edited:
Top of Holmeside opposite the Borough. It's had loads of names. Beehive was another name for it and I can't remember the others. It think it was an Irish pub not so long ago.
Back to the Beehive now.
Never used to go in it, was in there the night of the Sheffield Wednesday game, last night I was out before my self isolation.

Everyone else I was with have been fine.

I was out with 5 other lads and two have tested positive (one didn’t go to the beehive) and three haven’t. We were in Isis before the game and in engine room, the rabbit and life of Riley’s after the game. Can’t say the town was worth stopping out in to get covid (assuming I got it from being out).

I was out with 5 other lads and two have tested positive (one didn’t go to the beehive) and three haven’t. We were in Isis before the game and in engine room, the rabbit and life of Riley’s after the game. Can’t say the town was worth stopping out in to get covid (assuming I got it from being out).
Pretty impossible to know.

Back