Simpsons Quotes

Principal Skinner: Superintendent, I hope you’re ready for mouth-watering hamburgers.

Superintendant Chalmers: I thought we were having steamed clams.

Principal Skinner: Oh, no, I said, “steamed hams.” That’s what I call hamburgers.

Superintendant Chalmers: You call hamburgers steamed hams.

Principal Skinner: Yes, it’s a regional dialect.

Superintendant Chalmers: Uh-huh. What region?

Principal Skinner: Uh, upstate New York.

Superintendant Chalmers: Really. Well, I’m from Utica and I never heard anyone use the phrase, “steamed hams.”

Principal Skinner: Oh, not in Utica, no; it’s an Albany expression.

Superintendant Chalmers: I see.

:lol::lol::lol:

There's loads of videos about where people have edited it now doing the rounds on social media, this is the best one though.

Just seen part of a weird Christmas episode series 22 episode 8.

Looked like it was done in the style of The Muppets with a live special special guest - Katy Perry.

Kent Brockman: Animotion is up an eighth... after plunging seventy five points this morning!
Homer: Oh, I hope plunging means up, and seventy five means two hundred!
Kent Brockman: The firm declared super-dooper bankruptcy, which is terrible news for the company's one stockholder, Homer Simpson

Principal Skinner: Superintendent, I hope you’re ready for mouth-watering hamburgers.

Superintendant Chalmers: I thought we were having steamed clams.

Principal Skinner: Oh, no, I said, “steamed hams.” That’s what I call hamburgers.

Superintendant Chalmers: You call hamburgers steamed hams.

Principal Skinner: Yes, it’s a regional dialect.

Superintendant Chalmers: Uh-huh. What region?

Principal Skinner: Uh, upstate New York.

Superintendant Chalmers: Really. Well, I’m from Utica and I never heard anyone use the phrase, “steamed hams.”

Principal Skinner: Oh, not in Utica, no; it’s an Albany expression.

Superintendant Chalmers: I see.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hoofing this right back up to the top...

Do you find you inadvertently make Simpsons references in your day to day life?
I seem to be quoting Judge Snyder quite a lot at work.

Logon or register to see this image

There's an episode where Homer falls out of Barts treehouse and says "Stupid Gravity", which my daughter and I say all the time if we drop something/knock something over.

One the other day cracked me up and I don't really know why.

A factory collapses, forcing a colony of rats to evacuate. They all cross the road and obviously go straight into Moe's tavern. A couple of seconds pass and Moe goes "alright everyone tuck your pants into your socks".

The timing is absolutely spot on in the older episodes.

Back