Simple maths that Ross just doesn't get

wrong type of code for you I'm guessing!

sorry.

Ironically, I never learned Morse, but I do dabble with programming a bit.
I do have my Ham licence, though. Not that I go on air these days. It’s all but dead.

My username was more to do with being an Inspector Morse fan.

I do have my Ham licence, though. Not that I go on air these days. It’s all but dead.

Bugger , there goes my morse joke about how I couldn't sleep last night as the rain was telling me to go fuck myself

So your not binary mate? .... I knew about your name btw...

I was at the match on Saturday and it was so dull on the pitch.

Why doesn't he seem to understand 10+9 upfront

and 2 and 3 aren't good enough

let alone the lack of 8
Aye, I would imagine that a bloke with an MA in Economics from Herriot-Watt University is going to struggle with maths - what a dunderhead !

It is good of you to offer to assist him. However, what you are describing isn't 'maths', is it ? It's 'numbers' at best, isn't it ?

Perhaps it is 'words and their meanings' that you just don't get. Just a thought ...

Anyway, back to the agenda of finding reasons to criticise Jack Ross. What's next ? Literary criticism of the books he's written for children ? But then it would seem that you're not too good at words and their meanings, so maybe you should leave this alone too. Perhaps you have some insightful comments regarding his fashion sense, or why he doesn't have a beard that you could share.

I don't care if a manager is good at maths, or writes canny children's books - what I want is a good, successful manager of my club. If I'm being really greedy, I want him to also having us play decent football.

Jury's out, for me.

Jesus Christ, we've picked up 6 points since the start of Saturday and scored 4 goals, yet STILL we get posts like this.

We could win the champions league one day and some fans would find something to winge about

Getting boring now, this site is on its arse

I remember that League Cup game when we were in the Premiership where we playing some lower league team and Bruce played 10 midfielders and a goalie.
I remember it well. It was 23-8-11 away to Brighton. I went to sleep fuckin raging and my then wife woke me up at 1am to say her waters had broken, we had a son at 05.10am and the mage haven't beaten us since.

Back