Simon Mayo leaving R2

I struggle with r2
When I drop on Mayo he's always talking to some 7 year old child prodigy who's in his mother's car and they're travelling to Oxford to see Grandma
Who's in the car with you Timothy ?
My mummy and sister Lisa and our Dog Toby !!
Steve Wright with his perfect couples sending requests in
Plus the musics pap

I struggle with r2
When I drop on Mayo he's always talking to some 7 year old child prodigy who's in his mother's car and they're travelling to Oxford to see Grandma
Plus the musics pap
Exactly, Radio 2 is f***ing shite.

I struggle with r2
Plus the musics pap

Aye. When I liked the drivetime show the one I didn’t like was the Friday request show which seemed to be called only by pretentious knobs.

Love Radio 2 me like.
I was a radio 1 listener throughout my teens during the 70's and still listened to it up until the mid 90's.
The old radio 1 D.J.'s are now on radio 2 and I have moved over with them.
They play the stuff I like during the day and that suits me down to the ground.

I can imagine the younger members on here not liking current Radio 2 D.J.'s as they are of a different generation.
But it is all about opinions isn't it?

They destroyed his perfectly fine drive time show.

I've had to switch to Nick Jobby on radio 1. That's how bad it became with Whiley on it.

He's always been a smug bible bashing nonentity. I shan't miss him.

Mayo?
I've clocked Chris Evans for dropping the odd god bit, but not Mayo - apart from the Confessions, but that doesn't count.
I'll miss the Confessions, but it already wasn't the same after Matt went.

I've not listened to Kermode and Mayo, but Kermode has always seemed like a smug bellend to me

Mayo?
I've clocked Chris Evans for dropping the odd god bit, but not Mayo - apart from the Confessions, but that doesn't count.
I'll miss the Confessions, but it already wasn't the same after Matt went.

I've not listened to Kermode and Mayo, but Kermode has always seemed like a smug bellend to me
from memory, mayo's old man was a vicar or something? not that i've ever noticed in his output (like i've still never heard the god stuff you've often picked up on evans).

from memory, mayo's old man was a vicar or something? not that i've ever noticed in his output (like i've still never heard the god stuff you've often picked up on evans).

Maybe you only pick up on it when you're sat in traffic on the M61/M60 and all you want to do is punch something

Back