Simon Jordan talks sense

He was talking about his book the other night - I thought im gonna give it a read - deffo recommend it mate aye?

Just looking...be careful what you wish for...that one?
Yes mate, early on gives an insight into his business acumen and how he made his money (which can be a bit "showy") ....then it's onto the football, gives a great insight into the mechanics of running a football club.

He's proving that you don't need a constant stream of phone bait and drama queens to gain listeners. League Cup does need a new format or solution, but simply opting out the top clubs would make it into an EFL Trophy Plus.

Would work well but you'd have to scrap the 3pm Saturday UK ban for it to truely work in the uk. That way you could subscribe to your own team. (Like I follow only more professional) with games available to all sunday/monday

opinionated annoying cumt. Just as likely to spout absolute nonesense as he is to come up with something clever. But he does have the knack of bringing up points that are quite thought provoking even when hes talking shit. Personally i think hes only doing it as its easy money and he now comparatively potless. Hes a smug twat though, so i often turn him off.

I thought his idea of creating a Netflix type subscription for footy was a good idea, he mentioned on talksport a week or so ago
Won’t work. Won’t be available in the UK. There’s a law national black out of live football between 3pm-5pm. That would need to change first

On Talksport now....Love him or loathe him he speaks up for the whole football pyramid, has no time for clubs that think they are bigger than they are and has great appreciation of football club history. Just talking now about Premier league clubs in europe wanting to pull out the league cup and urging the EFL to sue the premier league as it has now become a monster that needs stopping and doing what it likes. I reckon he would be a great shout for FA chairman but that would never happen
BHH

He's proving that you don't need a constant stream of phone bait and drama queens to gain listeners. League Cup does need a new format or solution, but simply opting out the top clubs would make it into an EFL Trophy Plus.
If you're on Europe you don't play in it, but if you win it you get a champions League place.

I thought his idea of creating a Netflix type subscription for footy was a good idea, he mentioned on talksport a week or so ago
It’s not his idea. It’s been the PLs plan for 20yrs or so. That’s why some of the richest people on the planet are getting involved. The oil will eventually run out but the football never wil.....
It’s not the new PL fellers idea either.

SJ won't go to Palace until the current chairman has gone. Bad blood regarding the administration, which could have easily been avoided, and the knock down price the club was bought for when the current owners could have helped out in the short term.

He may be a spiv but he grew up across the road from Selhurst Park & is very much a Palace lad.

Back