Simon Jordan talks sense

I think what a lot of fans truly want is to be able to watch their team week in week out. It's happening already as well so I'm not convinced it would be the detriment of matchday crowds either. At the very least there should be a package put together for supporters to watch their team's away games.

I think what a lot of fans truly want is to be able to watch their team week in week out. It's happening already as well so I'm not convinced it would be the detriment of matchday crowds either. At the very least there should be a package put together for supporters to watch their team's away games.
Agreed, I really cant see it having much effect on the crowds, if you want to go to the match you go

Didn't Palace nearly go under on his watch? I'm guessing it's more a case of him talking a good game than "knowing his stuff" as is often claimed.

Didn't Palace nearly go under on his watch? I'm guessing it's more a case of him talking a good game than "knowing his stuff" as is often claimed.
He took them into administration. He's an absolute chancer. Claims to be a huge Palace fan but doesn't go to the games.

Back