Simon Jordan talks sense

6inarow

Winger
On Talksport now....Love him or loathe him he speaks up for the whole football pyramid, has no time for clubs that think they are bigger than they are and has great appreciation of football club history. Just talking now about Premier league clubs in europe wanting to pull out the league cup and urging the EFL to sue the premier league as it has now become a monster that needs stopping and doing what it likes. I reckon he would be a great shout for FA chairman but that would never happen

Best “pundit” or whatever you want to call it on talkSPORT by a mile IMO

He is spot on with a lot of what he says, he brings up great points on his Sunday show...was talking that the next step should be for netflix and the like to get all the premier league rights and fuck Sky off. It will be a ton cheaper for us to watch for a lot more money for the clubs - only if they have to pay a percentage down to the EFL clubs though.
I thought his idea of creating a Netflix type subscription for footy was a good idea, he mentioned on talksport a week or so ago

you beat me too it
Always listen to the last word on a Sunday night between 5 and 8 with him and Danny Kelly. He loves the sound of his own voice but he knows exactly what he’s talking about.

One man you could never beat in an argument I reckon

Last edited:
On Talksport now....Love him or loathe him he speaks up for the whole football pyramid, has no time for clubs that think they are bigger than they are and has great appreciation of football club history. Just talking now about Premier league clubs in europe wanting to pull out the league cup and urging the EFL to sue the premier league as it has now become a monster that needs stopping and doing what it likes. I reckon he would be a great shout for FA chairman but that would never happen
You should read his book if you haven’t already. It’s very good.

Watch him finger-pointing and going red-faced with rage as he calls out ArsenalFan TV for being a platform for angry football fans.

Back