Simon Grayson

Above poster said it right..how some of these blokes keep getting employed is mad. Fair enough when they drop down the leagues, but someone like Moyes getting the West Ham job again is just baffling. Maybe there isn’t enough good managers in the game? I imagine it’s a massive leap of faith to employ someone like Stevie G or Lampard.

Marco will be upset, said about a month ago on Talksport about the need for patience from our fans and "look how well he is doing at Blackpool " :lol:

Above poster said it right..how some of these blokes keep getting employed is mad. Fair enough when they drop down the leagues, but someone like Moyes getting the West Ham job again is just baffling. Maybe there isn’t enough good managers in the game? I imagine it’s a massive leap of faith to employ someone like Stevie G or Lampard.
I'd rather take a chance on someone like the above than serial losers like Grayson etc, at least they would have some clout and respect, Grayson was a journeyman player and now is a journeyman manager who offers nowt of note. At least Coleman had a bit of charisma to go with his averagness....

Not a suprise one bit their results have been poor for weeks now the fans were twisting on before the festive period, wouldn't be surprised to see Ian evatt take over

Sadler thankfully hasnt messed around. He has been backed well in January (something we have never known) but his team selections and tactics have been bizarre.

Now time to get a new gaffer in and gel the squad ready for next season.

Back