Simon Grayson New Number #1 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Mirror tonight.

I've posted the below before but I genuinely think Grayson would be a solid option, given the circumstances.

Got Blackpool promoted to the Championship and subsuquently their highest league finish since 1977.

Resigned and went to Leeds. Finished 2nd and promoted to the Championship. Beat a United and drew with Spurs in the cup. His next season they finished 7th. He was then dismissed halfway through the next season with Leeds just outside the playoffs and it's hard to hold this against him as they are a basket case long before and since.

Went to Huddersfield and got them promoted via playoffs after finishing 4th in League One. Must be noted that he was sacked from this position after going 12 without a win, although they were still 7 points above safety at the time.

Got Preston into the League One playoffs twice, the second time going up. They have since finished 11th twice in the championship.

I know he's not ideal, but it is slim pickings at this point and in terms of track record he is better than most we are linked with. There is no point kidding ourselves in terms of who we could attract either.

I'd absolutely take him.

I've posted the below before but I genuinely think Grayson would be a solid option, given the circumstances.

Got Blackpool promoted to the Championship and subsuquently their highest league finish since 1977.

Resigned and went to Leeds. Finished 2nd and promoted to the Championship. Beat a United and drew with Spurs in the cup. His next season they finished 7th. He was then dismissed halfway through the next season with Leeds just outside the playoffs and it's hard to hold this against him as they are a basket case long before and since.

Went to Huddersfield and got them promoted via playoffs after finishing 4th in League One. Must be noted that he was sacked from this position after going 12 without a win, although they were still 7 points above safety at the time.

Got Preston into the League One playoffs twice, the second time going up. They have since finished 11th twice in the championship.

I know he's not ideal, but it is slim pickings at this point and in terms of track record he is better than most we are linked with. There is no point kidding ourselves in terms of who we could attract either.

I'd absolutely take him.
Nein!

I'd absolutely take him.
Shut that door

I'd absolutely take him.

I want Slim Pickings to be our manager!

I'd absolutely take him.
Don't believe anything the papers say, if we get new owners the papers have no idea who there manager would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back