Simon Grayson and promotion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's positivity and wanting the best for your club. So you think Leicester fans expected to finish champions 2 season ago? Anything is possible. Keep believing

Are they? You could also argue this is the biggest club he has managed so is it unrealistic to think he might better his best finish so far? I think he will, we will finish in the top ten.
Leeds is a huge club like.

It's far to early to even guess where we will finish this season, don't know why people are bothering.

Players still come in imo and definitely going out.

Leeds is a huge club like.

It's far to early to even guess where we will finish this season, don't know why people are bothering.

Players still come in imo and definitely going out.
They are but when he was in charge they were in the middle of their slump, we having just been relegated should be in a better position to push on than Leeds were at the time. Like you say it's early days but that still doesn't stop people posting shite....:cool:

Got Preston into 11th with a single buy at 300K last year.

Working with a relative king's ransom for him, along with the Whazri/Lens Premier league-types at his disposal. I fully expect promotion (if we don't sell the aforementioned players).

Got Preston into 11th with a single buy at 300K last year.

Working with a relative king's ransom for him, along with the Whazri/Lens Premier league-types at his disposal. I fully expect promotion (if we don't sell the aforementioned players).
I admire your optimism.
Won't get near the play offs imho. Hope I'm wrong.

He has never finished higher than 11th, so why are some on here expecting a promotion push?
Not many are expecting a serious promotion challenge from us, most seem accepting of an outside chance of finishing in the play offs.

Our budget is pitiful and the majority of sales income will go to clearing the debt.

However, a win against Derby on a Friday night will give the players some belief to target it. It's vital we get to a good start following that shite last season.

This season will have just been about clearing some of the debt, and building a team that won't be in danger of going down but that can compete. (Doing so on a budget).
This will hopefully give us the best chance -barring a take over- of putting together a promotion winning side next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back