Simon Cowell Breaks his back

Says in that article that he has a 6 year old son called Eric.
I’d never had known that, had he not mentioned it, or brought him on, in just about every X Factor show.
Wish him a speedy recovery, however.

Play Mr nasty well, donated and raised a lot for charity and pay his taxes in this country. His shows are not my cup of tea but hope he get well soon

Says in that article that he has a 6 year old son called Eric.
I’d never had known that, had he not mentioned it, or brought him on, in just about every X Factor show.
Wish him a speedy recovery, however.

Chris Evans has a son called Noah - I'd never had know that if he never mentioned it all the time either or had him doing voice overs on his radio shows.

Chris Evans has a son called Noah - I'd never had know that if he never mentioned it all the time either or had him doing voice overs on his radio shows.
Master Cowell and Master Evans, I suspect, will have a tough upbringing.
No way, will either of them benefit from nepotism career wise, nor will either of them be given a minimum £500k head start on the property ladder, no way.
They'll find their own career path I've no doubt, be it retail, care or an apprenticeship in car mechanics.

60 year old with the wife he has I'm surprised it hasn't happened earlier, tbh.
Brokeback Mountain. Just saying.
Love the ladies does Simon.....without a doubt he's 100% heterosexual.
He's clearly a massive fanny rat, loves the mott does Simon. Absolutely dripping with flange. Him and Ronaldo are the same, they love nowt more than ploughing the endless stream of blurt thrown their way. That's why they are always laughing n that

Last edited:

Back