Signing due today - O'Brien Confirmed

gavrocks

Central Defender
Sons mate works for the club and he reckons someone signing today but doesn't know who, he also said we need signings in case of wage cap coming in next week which looks nailed on as it will be harder to attract players from higher leagues. plenty of players linked but who will sign if they need to take a wage cut.

Sons mate works for the club and he reckons someone signing today but doesn't know who, he also said we need signings in case of wage cap coming in next week which looks nailed on as it will be harder to attract players from higher leagues. plenty of players linked but who will sign if they need to take a wage cut.

looks like the salary cap may be about to u-turn. more clubs opposing. talking about next season potentially as not much time to sort the details now and there's many loop holes been found.

It's rare anyone knows who our signings are these days.

I once looked forward to a signing, now I dread them.
Other than a signing generally being a good thing given we need players I've found I'm never that fussed these days. I do look forward to seeing what they're like on the pitch but it's been a while since we signed anyone to get excited about.

I once looked forward to a signing, now I dread them.
I wouldn't say I dread them, but it'd have to take something very out of the blue for me to get at all excited about signing league one players. You can argue it is all perspective and there are still good players relative to this league, but scoring lots of goals in league one is still not exactly something to write home about.

Back