Side Effects

Had AZ Last night.
Woke up at 5am in a pool of sweat, shaking with a fever. Been minging all day.

I have already had Covid, which I read online as something which doubles? your chances of getting side effects after the jab.

No sid e effcts, but the missus' horrormones have gonr nots since I got the job. It's ok like, but she only stats on mr wen I'm on the frorum :eek:

Last edited:
I qualify through work. Would have refused it if it was to give my slot and jab to someone in a risk group but that wasn’t an option. It was very much we have to vaccinate you, go to the hub at this day and time.
Forgive me, am not trying to be a twat. But curious how you qualify through work. Am assuming you don't work with vulnerable people or a front line type person

My parents (late 60s) and sister in law (late 20s NHS Worker) all had Pfizer and were absolutely fine. My brother in law (30, asthmatic) had AZ and was ill for 24 hours or so.

A few friend-of-friends etc have had the vaccine and all the ones who had Pfizer have been fine, the ones who have had side effects have had AZ.

Last edited:
Missus had her second (Pfizer) on Saturday, mild headache, sore arm. Worse than the first but not unbearable.

Daughter had her first on Friday (Oxford), wiped out Saturday, bad headache, nausea, whole body was sore. She's dreading her second as apparently the second has a higher chance of side effects and they are more noticeable.

That ties in with people saying the side effects are worse if you've had it I suppose as well.

I had 21 injections in my stomach as i had been bitten by a dog years ago when I lived in Cairo, had to go every day to the hospital ,with a new syringe every day I had bought at the chemist, to get a single jab
I was unwell half way through the regime, had to get out of my sick bed every day to cycle to the hospital, for the final 10 days

I had 21 injections in my stomach as i had been bitten by a dog years ago when I lived in Cairo, had to go every day to the hospital ,with a new syringe every day I had bought at the chemist, to get a single jab
I was unwell half way through the regime, had to get out of my sick bed every day to cycle to the hospital, for the final 10 days
Thank goodness we are in the UK and have the NHS.

Would have been worse on a camel :eek:

That’s bazaar!

Back