Side Effects

I had an Oxford one first thing in the morning. That evening, I felt cold when I was watching tele so I had a blanket over me, then I woke up feeling cold during that night and put a blanket on over my duvet. I didn't think anything of it as I often feel the cold, but then my Mam said the same happened to her so maybe it was a side effect. Nothing else happened though.
My Mam was the same.

Everyone i know who has had the pfizer (4-5) have been fine. Everyone i know who has had the Oxford one (30+) have all had symptoms including myself. Felt like shit through the night shivering and next day felt like a bad hangover.

Same. Pfizer side effects, maybe 30+ people, sore arm. Oxford side effects maybe a dozen people, all but one have felt shit.

My wife had hers last week.
Said she has a sore arm, where she was jabbed. Had a snotty nose within a few hours of having it but that went the best day. Felt a little tired for a day or so but nothing really bad. She is fine now. She had Covid at Xmas and says the tiredness from the jab was nothing compared to the tiredness she had when she had covid

Wife and I have had both Pfizer jags now.

I was OK the first jag, she had a little tiredness and a sore arm.

I had a bit of a headache for a day or two after the second and my skin felt a bit itchy at times (that’ll have been Bill Gates DNA replacing mine probably) and she again had a sore arm (worse this time) and a bit fatigue.

The French have a theory that if you have already been exposed to covid then you have a stronger reaction to the vaccination, which sort of makes sense as your body is already prepared to repel the covid boarders.

I haven’t been across the doors for months, and don’t believe that I have had any exposure to covid, and had only a slightly sore arm after having the Pfizer vaccination.
My wife said she thought you'd get more of a side effect if you had covid.

The day after her jab she was feeling very sick, burning up to touch but she was freezing, couldn't eat her Sunday dinner. And her arm and shoulders were really aching and she said she felt tired like she did when she had covid over Christmas.

When the time comes for mine I'll have to try and get it on a Friday and give myself ime to recover before going back to work.

Last edited:
Sore arm which came on quicker than any flu vaccine, hurt more and lasted longer. But that was it. I'm mid thirties.
From what I'm seen at work those in 30s and 40s seem to have had less tolerable side effects than those older and younger.

Yesterday we both had the Oxford Astra Zenica Vaccine, My wife who doesn't drink at all now has been saying she feels like she has a hangover, I have nothing other than a little pain where the needle went in my arm.
What side effects if any did you have with your injection?
Same, felt like quite a bad hangover, cold type feeling. Slept for two hours at lunch the next day. Felt fine the day after

Back