Sickening- although still a point.

Our game at 2pm today, just a 35 minute drive and home at 5pm which is a novelty.
Listening to the radio and second half. Sunderland 0-2 up and a penalty in the 97th minute.
Absolutely sickening that but still a draw and no ground lost.
Nothing worse conceding that late on as alway one clearance from the 3 points.

Decent game at Northampton with 2 contrasting styles, us playing football and them effective from dead ball situations.
Disappointed didn’t see the game out and like you conceded late but could have won it at the very end.
Two bottles this time thrown on the pitch but plenty of fans turned on the area where the twat threw one on them. What is the point?

A point for each of us away from home thus not bad at all.
We need to start hitting some form at home as away from home doing well.
Onwards and upwards and an early start for me now đź‘Ť
Keep the faith and if you feel deflated just look at the table. Enjoy the evening and it’s been a stunning warm day.

Our game at 2pm today, just a 35 minute drive and home at 5pm which is a novelty.
Listening to the radio and second half. Sunderland 0-2 up and a penalty in the 97th minute.
Absolutely sickening that but still a draw and no ground lost.
Nothing worse conceding that late on as alway one clearance from the 3 points.

Decent game at Northampton with 2 contrasting styles, us playing football and them effective from dead ball situations.
Disappointed didn’t see the game out and like you conceded late but could have won it at the very end.
Two bottles this time thrown on the pitch but plenty of fans turned on the area where the twat threw one on them. What is the point?

A point for each of us away from home thus not bad at all.
We need to start hitting some form at home as away from home doing well.
Onwards and upwards and an early start for me now đź‘Ť
Keep the faith and if you feel deflated just look at the table. Enjoy the evening and it’s been a stunning warm day.

I'm deflated and looking at the table isn't putting any air in my tyres.

I'm deflated and looking at the table isn't putting any air in my tyres.

Tough Scunny Mate.
Could be a tough season for you.
Only consolation that there is very little between any of the sides having seen all the games. Unfortunately everyone looks half decent.
We try and play like Man City, nice on the eye, plenty of possession but need to be more clinical in the final 3rd.
Not overly worried now us finishing in the bottom 2 and think we will do ok.

You were winning today as well :(

Tough Scunny Mate.
Could be a tough season for you.
Only consolation that there is very little between any of the sides having seen all the games. Unfortunately everyone looks half decent.
We try and play like Man City, nice on the eye, plenty of possession but need to be more clinical in the final 3rd.
Not overly worried now us finishing in the bottom 2 and think we will do ok.

You were winning today as well :(

Aye mate, similar to our hosts on here we were 2-0 up with 10 minutes left. The trapdoor is creaking I fear.

Back