Shuttles/Rockets

Seen loads earlier, coming from all over, I have never seen so many. wonder what was going on there?

I saw a helicopter over my house earlier but no rockets or shuttles round here.

I see you have a Rubik's Cube as your avatar. Can you do them? I decided a few months ago I was going to learn how to do it and taught myself using a website. My best time is 1m42s so far. I was so happy when I first broke the 2m barrier last week. I think to get much faster I either need a proper "speed cube" instead of my standard one, or learn some other techniques instead of using the same one every time. I think I've spotted a place where I might be able to knock off a few seconds once I get my head around how I'm going to do it, but I can't see a way of getting close to the times the pros get. I watched a video the other day where a kid did one at a convention in about 4s. oO Ludicrous.

I saw a helicopter over my house earlier but no rockets or shuttles round here.

I see you have a Rubik's Cube as your avatar. Can you do them? I decided a few months ago I was going to learn how to do it and taught myself using a website. My best time is 1m42s so far. I was so happy when I first broke the 2m barrier last week. I think to get much faster I either need a proper "speed cube" instead of my standard one, or learn some other techniques instead of using the same one every time. I think I've spotted a place where I might be able to knock off a few seconds once I get my head around how I'm going to do it, but I can't see a way of getting close to the times the pros get. I watched a video the other day where a kid did one at a convention in about 4s. oO Ludicrous.
Where's the best place for batteries nowadays?

Back