Shut the supermarkets ?

As I mentioned before on here a few times when people get one thing shut they move on to something else to close. Now schools are closed. Supermarket, then what pharmacies?
i think they just keep going and going shutting stuff until the penny drops with thick people that they shouldnt be mixing or leaving the house.

even I admit towards the end, generally pubs were providing a safe environment for people by and large (assuming they werent scratter bars letting groups in). But it gave thickheads the impression it was fine to just do XYZ imo so they had to go.

According to Dr Julian Tang, consultant virologist at Leicester Royal Infirmary,

‘It’s true that primary school children don’t often get symptoms, so won’t get especially ill,’ he says. ‘And as they don’t get symptoms, they’re not super-spreaders of Covid, giving it to huge numbers of people, in the same way they do the flu, which does make kids ill.

^^^ i tried explaining this months ago but the SMB virologists knew better and pointed me to youtube :lol: @ivanthereasonable
I agree with that point.
No symptoms clearly means lower viral shedding.

But 10x the number of people spreading it 0.1x as much is the same as 1 adult spreading it.

i think they just keep going and going shutting stuff until the penny drops with thick people that they shouldnt be mixing or leaving the house.

even I admit towards the end, generally pubs were providing a safe environment for people by and large (assuming they werent scratter bars letting groups in). But it gave thickheads the impression it was fine to just do XYZ imo so they had to go.
They might have been relatively 'safe' back October/November, but nowhere indoor is 'safe' now, even with mask and the new strain about.

Back