Shrewsbury

Sam Handwich

Striker
Would have woke up shitting meself this morning thinking if we blow this then we're fucked and don't deserve it anyway. Few pints in the town then away ower. Back in the town for 5.15pm to dissect how shit we are and prepare for another season in the third division. They might as well just wrap the league up now for me. ;)

No game today as Salford are in the piss pony trophy final tomorrow.

Swindon looking good for Champions and a sell out Good Friday against Cheltenham.
Starting to dream about the end of season party. My lad is going to be presented with a signed shirt by our Captain at the last home game.

What could now possibly go wrong..........?

My dreams were taken away :(

No game today as Salford are in the piss pony trophy final tomorrow.

Swindon looking good for Champions and a sell out Good Friday against Cheltenham.
Starting to dream about the end of season party. My lad is going to be presented with a signed shirt by our Captain at the last home game.

What could now possibly go wrong..........?

My dreams were taken away :(

Ahem. Weren't you having a little 'wobble'?

Two of us would have been on the 11;30 train ..opening the first cans of the day, and taking turns to deal the cards...Then metro or Northern service from Central to our native heath..pre-match pint before a catch-up with all the folk who sit next to us in the East Stand...Call in at my cousins abode after the match for fish n chips and argue how good/bad the match was..then back to Central, couple of beers in the Centurion before getting the 20;33 service back up.....That was the plan, but todays agenda is now cut the grass and knock up a few shelves in the shed....Stay safe folks....

Didn’t this lot try and cause bother last year ‘teaming up’ with their Mag friends?

Always trouble at Shrewsbury. Remember having the misfortune of sitting with a mate who's a Shrews fan in the home end. A very high bellend ratio in the main stand.

Still no wins for us since new years day after another embarrassing defeat 5-0 at the Baggies this time. 4 points adrift now and looking like we'll be back at the SOL next season.

How the fuck McCann has survived this I've no idea

Last edited:

Back