Showering with the dog

Settle a discussion for me.

You've just got home from walking the dog. This time of year it's muddy wet cold. You both need a clean and shower to warm up.

The dog has their own shower anyway in the loft en suite a's it's never used. Being a dog is a lot shorter so no risk of the mud getting on to you.

Sharing a shower. Clever bit of time saving logistical planning or a bit weird?
f***ing pervert

Someone's been caught bucking his dog
My first thought was that it's a terrible excuse in court

The OP:
Logon or register to see this image
:lol: Lardy man

You've just got home from walking the dog. This time of year it's muddy wet cold. You both need a clean and shower to warm up.

The dog has their own shower anyway in the loft en suite a's it's never used. Being a dog is a lot shorter so no risk of the mud getting on to you.

You will never live this down !

Pics of the dog

Sharing a shower. Clever bit of time saving logistical planning or a bit weird?[/QUOTFirst I've heard of it
First I've heard of it

I don't like leaning over the bath to wash my dogs, so I put them in the shower cubicle to wash them. I wear t-shirt and knickers as my legs get wet so it's pointless wearing trousers.
I've just arrived
Edit:On this thread and it's pure filth.

Back