Show us your mask.

I'm not very photogenic marra, I was trying to get the best angle of the dangle, sorry for any alarm.
@Gibraltar Mackem

As an aside marra, as a Gibraltese Mackem what's your thoughts on Brexit, are you happy to go along with it to remain British or would you fancy going solo or joining up with Spain so you can stay in the EU? I realise you voted overwhelmingly to remain I just wondered what your thoughts were moving forward now it's gone/going ahead.
Is that pic at Alton Towers Herbal?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gibraltar Mackem

As an aside marra, as a Gibraltese Mackem what's your thoughts on Brexit, are you happy to go along with it to remain British or would you fancy going solo or joining up with Spain so you can stay in the EU? I realise you voted overwhelmingly to remain I just wondered what your thoughts were moving forward now it's gone/going ahead.

Is that pic at Alton Towers Herbal?
Good spot. Melting I was

@Gibraltar Mackem

I live in Spain mate, thus my username on here is a bit misleading these days!

For the record - remain remain remain.

Where did you get the red and white one Becs? I ordered a couple of masks ages ago from Etsy and they didn't turn up, so I've had to use the throwaway ones. I can confirm they're not very comfortable to use on a 3 hour train journey! It has sent me straight back into the washable mask hunt.

My Mam made them.

Washable ones are more comfy like. I chuck them in the washer when I get home and they get washed with the next load of laundry.

Where did you get the red and white one Becs? I ordered a couple of masks ages ago from Etsy and they didn't turn up, so I've had to use the throwaway ones. I can confirm they're not very comfortable to use on a 3 hour train journey! It has sent me straight back into the washable mask hunt.

ALS are selling red and white ones similar to that, fiver each.

Back