Shout out at half time?

Rokerlass

Subs Bench
Am bringing my parents on the 440 mile round trip to the black cats bar on Saturday as part of their 50th wedding anniversary celebrations. I just wondered if anyone could advise me if there was any way of getting a shout out at half time for them as it would truly make my dads day.

Any advice greatly appreciated. 🤞🏻

Am bringing my parents on the 440 mile round trip to the black cats bar on Saturday as part of their 50th wedding anniversary celebrations. I just wondered if anyone could advise me if there was any way of getting a shout out at half time for them as it would truly make my dads day.

Any advice greatly appreciated. 🤞🏻

I can't remember his e-mail but he's very helpful

I've sent the bairns birthdays to the contact us form on the website. There's an option for big screen messages in the pull down list.

That's great! Many thanks for your help

I can't remember his e-mail but he's very helpful
Thanks for this. Had a lot of trouble getting ahold of the ticket office to get tickets and had to resort to contacting Chris for help so was reluctant to ask for more help if there was another way 😊
I've sent the bairns birthdays to the contact us form on the website. There's an option for big screen messages in the pull down list.

Form completed so got my fingers crossed they come through for it 🤞 cheers for your help!

Last edited:

Back