Shoulder pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
anything that points towards whether your shoulders are just fried or they're sustaining an injury?

My upper body has always been weak as fuck, but did a few 90kg jerks yesterday and today my shoulders felt OK throughout the day but when warming up for snatches tonight they just had no power in them, even with a unladen bar it was painful/tender and when I was having a drink, just raising my bottle to my mouth my arms were shaking. Sat on the sofa now and both shoulders, the outsides are tender.

Had to give up on snatches and just front squat then do a few faces pulls, again, which were painful

You'd probably need a scan to identify the problem. My right shoulder is fucked from lifting to heavy years ago.

Had two ops on my shoulder and still feel it from time to time mostly when doing bench. Only thing to identify it is an MRI scan really.
Wouldn't fuck about with it too much if in pain mind as only get worse.

Had an op on mine a few years ago as a result of lifting too heavy as a young un....Key hole surgery, cleaned out loads of shit and been brilliant since....Other one needs doing now ;)

anything that points towards whether your shoulders are just fried or they're sustaining an injury?

My upper body has always been weak as fuck, but did a few 90kg jerks yesterday and today my shoulders felt OK throughout the day but when warming up for snatches tonight they just had no power in them, even with a unladen bar it was painful/tender and when I was having a drink, just raising my bottle to my mouth my arms were shaking. Sat on the sofa now and both shoulders, the outsides are tender.

Had to give up on snatches and just front squat then do a few faces pulls, again, which were painful
Hookers and blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back