Shoulder impingement

FReaK

Striker
Anyone suffered from this before? Mines been niggling for about 6 months now. Some days I struggle to raise my arm above my head, but it has had no impact when I've been lifting weights.

Anyone got any tips for sorting it out? It's starting to piss me off now and doent seem to be sorting itself out.

Anyone suffered from this before? Mines been niggling for about 6 months now. Some days I struggle to raise my arm above my head, but it has had no impact when I've been lifting weights.

Anyone got any tips for sorting it out? It's starting to piss me off now and doent seem to be sorting itself out.
I'd visit sr acupuncture and tui na, he sorts out all my mobility issues.

2 exercises helped mine no end. One as simple as arms dropped naturally to your sides. Then push them back as if trying to open out your chest. 2 sets of 10 morning and night. Then the below starting with a yellow or green band then working up.

Last edited:
I had impingement and/or bursitis some time ago. Tried physio, acupuncture etc. and it didn’t help. Ended up getting steroid injections. First one didn’t hurt and didn’t work. Second one was by referral to MSK and after being ultrasound scanned first. Injection was extremely painful but it certainly worked and it’s been spot on since - I’m guessing it hit the right spot!

Back