Should we be worried about 5G?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

I didn't give it a second thought but recently I'm leaning more on the side of its a potentially dangerous thing! I haven't researched it at all but if I remember correctly its a very strong WiFi signal, the signal is harmless on the frequency* its transmitted on and its a type of 'neutral' radiation.

What worries me is if it could be switched to a harmful radiation quite easily as I've heard WiFi was initially developed for warfare.
Please correct me if any of that didn't make sense or I was incorrect* with anything about 5G.

4G is good enough for me. What do you think about 5G?
Don't use your microwave marra - aliens communicate through its signals.

the looneys who are banging on at gateshead council about their 5g street lighting has me convinced...

that its all f***ing bollocks....

I don't think a tin hat will protect me anymore - I'm going to need a full tin suit of armour.

I didn't give it a second thought but recently I'm leaning more on the side of its a potentially dangerous thing! I haven't researched it at all but if I remember correctly its a very strong WiFi signal, the signal is harmless on the frequency* its transmitted on and its a type of 'neutral' radiation.

What worries me is if it could be switched to a harmful radiation quite easily as I've heard WiFi was initially developed for warfare.
Please correct me if any of that didn't make sense or I was incorrect* with anything about 5G.

4G is good enough for me. What do you think about 5G?
Its just radio waves mate. The only difference between X ray, microwaves, radio, and visual light (i.e. things we can see with our eyes) is the wavelength of the electromagnetic radiation.

The strength of the waves are VASTLY stronger from your phone handet than they are in the air anyway. So its really nowt to worry about.

Technology will probably destroy mankind eventually, now what form who knows.
We become so dumb down that the average human iq becomes less than that of a tamagotchi - our new electronic hand held overlords fail to feed or water us & we as a species die off...

I was told exactly the same about 2G by the window lickers who came to my door demanding I sign a petition against a 2G mast being erected nearby.
I was reading recently about a small community who were all convinced that a cell tower which had been erected near to their village was responsible for various ailments such as headaches, nausea etc. They were campaigning to have it shut down as a serious health hazard.

The company which owned the tower turned it off but didn't tell the community.

They continued to complained about headaches, nausea etc. :rolleyes:

Back