Should throw away the key to these two bastards

Beggars belief that they'd think they could get away with it-stupid twats. A few minutes of vile gratification in exchange for your life being completely ruined forever!
Anyone know what restaurant?
Not sure, but Ahmed's face rings a bell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beggars belief that they'd think they could get away with it-stupid twats. A few minutes of vile gratification in exchange for your life being completely ruined forever!

Not sure, but Ahmed's face rings a bell.
So he's either a camponologist or a part time Quasimodo impersonator

Fuck me. Lads getting stabbed to death in town centres, shop keepers murderer in their shops, rape gangs brutalising victims in the middle of abandoned streets.

Has the North East finally gone feral?

Yeah, who cares about the victim? She'll be just fine.
Before this gets into a full blown argument I'm not dismissing how devastating this must be for the victim- it's just unfathomable how anyone could think they could get away with it.

Yep horrible bastards. Driving round looking for a victim. Could have been any of our wives/daughters etc. Kernts.
The sad fact is people do get away with it in this country and all over the world

Yeah not all victims would report this and rape isn't easy to prove either way.

Last edited:
Just Sunderland well done Sunderland Council

Not really. There was that bloke stabbed in the heart in Eldon Square. Some kids in Aycliffe stabbed an old bloke with a hypodermic needle. Darlington and bishop are like war zones.

Sounds like the whole place has been lost to me. I’d just nuke it and have done

This vile creature,attempting to pervert the course of justice and get the victim to drop charges,tut,tut,tut,hope her parents are super proud 🙄

Ahmed's then girlfriend Jodie Menzies, 22, of Thakaray Road, Sunderland

Back