Should the government be following USA in testing ?

Amazing how nobody gives a shit about COVID anymore and then suddenly you all buy into the fear again when it's China.

When there were millions of cases a day in the US, did you care? Did you call for travel restrictions or speculate about new variants? If not, why?

When our own people had cases in their millions yet were going around their business normal last year? Did you care.

The underlying hysteria is motivated by xenophobia and racism and there's no other valid explanation to it because the inconsistencies in people's responses are so glaring

Amazing how nobody gives a shit about COVID anymore and then suddenly you all buy into the fear again when it's China.

When there were millions of cases a day in the US, did you care? Did you call for travel restrictions or speculate about new variants? If not, why?

When our own people had cases in their millions yet were going around their business normal last year? Did you care.

The underlying hysteria is motivated by xenophobia and racism and there's no other valid explanation to it because the inconsistencies in people's responses are so glaring
Thank you for talking for the world, very informative. Personally I never cared about catching covid, vaccinations, masks, people coming over 'ere spreading their foreign germs. Life is what it is, and nature will screw with us if we screw with it.

Millions are waiting for treatment in the UK...should we say "sod 'em" and give all the NHS beds to wealthy Chinese people with Covid.

Great work with the race card đź‘Ť

đź‘Ť

Thank you for talking for the world, very informative. Personally I never cared about catching covid, vaccinations, masks, people coming over 'ere spreading their foreign germs. Life is what it is, and nature will screw with us if we screw with it.

Millions are waiting for treatment in the UK...should we say "sod 'em" and give all the NHS beds to wealthy Chinese people with Covid.

Great work with the race card đź‘Ť

đź‘Ť

Chinese people should not be scapegoats for the failures of this government.

I see your point, but this kind of fear has never been weaponized against any other country and COVID is prelevant worldwide.

Last edited:
Chinese people should not be scapegoats for the failures of this government.

I see your point, but this kind of fear has never been weaponized against any other country and COVID is prelevant worldwide.
What failure? Generally being useless or deaths PC.

What fear? Omicron is in every country....the Chinese don't have a different variant. Lack of beds, NHS overwhelmed and operations being cancelled is the fear.

Not disagreeing mate, but the Johnson blame is a bit silly now the numbers are out. Back to China, I don't think it's a new variant for although it sounds bad, we have to remember that these people have vitamin D deficiency due to being locked in their homes for three years, compromised immunity through wearing masks and not mixing for three years. and a crap vaccine that apparently the elderly haven't had.

And what would those measures be?

Quite impressive to make three specific statements about China and for all three to be utterly wrong. Well done

Back