Should i help him before he dies.....

He says it's 38 million dollars but has written 38,000,000,000 though that might be a genuine error as it was all barrels in that farmhouse.

This one seems genuine to me, go the distance Allah will be grateful!

.. of his gunshot wounds it an awful lot of money

Just got this email

Greetings,

My name is Miguel Bernal. I am an American soldier, presently in Iraq for the protection of the US embassy and advise the Iraqi army in relation to the advance of ISIS. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$38,000,000.00) Thirty eight Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service.

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by ISIS, and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us before informing anybody about it. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a British/American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Iraq to you for pick up, and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the $38 million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot,wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.

Truly yours,
Miguel Bernal

One of my mates went to South Africa for the 2010 World Cup. There were about 12 of them in a dormitory which was awful , not running water and one toilet between all of them.

The place was really expensive and was advertised as an upmarket place, so my mate called the owner who basically said if you don't like it then fuck off.

So next time he got an email like OP did, he gave the dormitory owner's bank details to the Nigerian benefactor.

Back