Short man syndrome

Have to admit I’m 6 foot 3 and if someone is taller than me I don’t like it. It’s fairly rare but I often go out with a group of mates and one is 6 foot 8, it took me ages to end up being mates with him and getting on.

Must be really hard when your short and feel inadequate most of the time. I think bald people must have the same problems. Must always feel like they need to prove something as they have a poor look about them.

Must be really hard when your short and feel inadequate most of the time. I think bald people must have the same problems. Must always feel like they need to prove something as they have a poor look about them.
Kick a man when he is down why dontcha :oops: I am not only a shorty but a baldy shorty :lol:

Kick a man when he is down why dontcha :oops: I am not only a shorty but a baldy shorty :lol:
Sorry mate. Think about it though now we live an ever increasing world of cameras and being seen more and more looks are more important than ever. The bald, short or fat must be going through a terrible time.

Have to admit I’m 6 foot 3 and if someone is taller than me I don’t like it. It’s fairly rare but I often go out with a group of mates and one is 6 foot 8, it took me ages to end up being mates with him and getting on.

You’re like Tyrion Lannister compared to me yer ginger midget..

Back