Short man syndrome

Have to admit I’m 6 foot 3 and if someone is taller than me I don’t like it. It’s fairly rare but I often go out with a group of mates and one is 6 foot 8, it took me ages to end up being mates with him and getting on.

Must be really hard when your short and feel inadequate most of the time. I think bald people must have the same problems. Must always feel like they need to prove something as they have a poor look about them.
I’m 6’ 8” like. I get all the littleuns griefing me to fuck.

Have to admit I’m 6 foot 3 and if someone is taller than me I don’t like it. It’s fairly rare but I often go out with a group of mates and one is 6 foot 8, it took me ages to end up being mates with him and getting on.

Must be really hard when your short and feel inadequate most of the time. I think bald people must have the same problems. Must always feel like they need to prove something as they have a poor look about them.

Be alright being bald at 6 foot 8 as no fucker can see your head.

Ditto.

Back