S

Saveloy Dip ©

Get the fuck in!!!!!

Order
28/09/2010 £34.85 FIFA 11 (2011) PS3

Tracking Number/Status
ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS

COMPLETED

I think everything i've had from shopto has taken a day to deliver, so i reckon you'll have it tomorra.

I'm skint with season ticket payment and stuff going out this week so i'll see what deal i get from the supermarkets.

I think everything i've had from shopto has taken a day to deliver, so i reckon you'll have it tomorra.

I'm skint with season ticket payment and stuff going out this week so i'll see what deal i get from the supermarkets.

Cheeky half day coming in tomorrow at work then for sure....ain't got much on in anycase so cannot see management being too fussed

I dont think there actually getting sent out till tomorrow, mine isnt till tomorrow and I've had mine on pre-order for a while now

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

People starting getting it today even though Shopto didnt send them a dispatched email, staring to look like they sent out preorders yesterday without sending out dispatched emails maybe due to them not having the time or so they cant get bollocked for sending them out early

the shopto.net website isnt working for me at all for some reason, the pics are all over the place and the login bit is missing :confused:

the shopto.net website isnt working for me at all for some reason, the pics are all over the place and the login bit is missing :confused:
it doesnt matter i can categorically tell you if you have preordered it, it has been dispatched, mine has and i only preordered it yesterday.

it doesnt matter i can categorically tell you if you have preordered it, it has been dispatched, mine has and i only preordered it yesterday.

I ordered mine around 3pm, will mine of been dispatched? :-D:cool:

Edit: Mine now says completed, will it be here tomorrow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked me email said that it's been dispatched today. So later this evening or tomorrow? Excited as fuck now. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back