ShopTo Delivery

payne

Striker
Anyone used this site before to buy games?

They have Cyberpunk 2077 for £45.85 which is the cheapest I've seen it going for and I'm wondering if they are legit? Also, do they get stuff to you for release day?

Thanks

I buy all my games and consoles from Shopto like, always get delivered on release day whenever I’ve preordered owt, used to get them delivered a day or two early years ago but hasn’t happened for a while

They are legit. I use them and simply games.

Most games arrive on release day but I definitely got Code Vein ahead of release when I ordered from there

Yep. They're fine. Game collection also have it for that but sometimes give a 5% off pre order code. I'll wait for that but will be getting cyberpunk, it looks canny

Yep. They're fine. Game collection also have it for that but sometimes give a 5% off pre order code. I'll wait for that but will be getting cyberpunk, it looks canny

I pre ordered it off ShopTo. I would have got it on release at full price anyway (off PSN) so saved a tenna probably.

Pretty much always spot on, my main site to order from.

They did dispatch my Fifa 21 on the Tuesday and I didn’t get it until Friday - probably a local problem though. Usually always comes the day before release.

Them and Simply Games are pretty much the only places I use.

Been a while since I've had anything early, but they're never late, and still usually the cheapest for pre orders. I went with Simply Games for Cyberpunk

I've heard some stuff that the game is having problems running well on current gen and the fact I haven't been able to get a PS5 I've saved off my pre-order. Gona just wait until I get a PS5 and the game should be cheaper by then too

I've heard some stuff that the game is having problems running well on current gen and the fact I haven't been able to get a PS5 I've saved off my pre-order. Gona just wait until I get a PS5 and the game should be cheaper by then too

Its the reason they delayed it

Yeah that's a thing I've heard as well.

I wonder what the stumbling block is, player choice and non linear story?

My PS4 is struggling like mad with Valhalla so if the hype is to be believed with cyberpunk I can see why they’ve been having problems :lol:

Back