Shopping today

Same reason they all battle to get to the front spaces of the supermarket car parks, can't be arsed to walk the yards to the back of the car park.
Or go through no entry signs, just to get a space at the front. Dickheads

We will be self sufficient and can still import strawberries from Egypt in the winter.
f***ing hell 3 remoaners in succession

I had a conversation with someone the other day about the tyre garage on the end of Woolco where Asda keep the trolleys now. I can remember being in the car and up on the ramps while they changed the tyres on my Dad's car. Probably against all sorts of health and safety rules now!

I was at Markys at 7.45 on Friday, so I just walked over to the other side. Never been back and have no intention of doing so :)
Agree about the parking

If the Mrs decides she has forgotten anything and sends me in today to get something FFS I will walk in (about 20 mins) and get mini link back. Mind its looking good and she aint said nowt yet!!

i made the mistake of "popping" to the Galleries yesterday...:eek::eek:
My god, what an experience.
It’s been chaos, even the priest at mass mentioned the roads getting there, yesterday morning :lol:

If the Mrs decides she has forgotten anything and sends me in today to get something FFS I will walk in (about 20 mins) and get mini link back. Mind its looking good and she aint said nowt yet!!
The Sainsbury’s off Wessington Way is usually quite quiet in comparison.

It’s been chaos, even the priest at mass mentioned the roads getting there, yesterday morning :lol:

Times our own now Janey, think we have it sussed now to avoid crowds. Mrs likes to get bits and pieces from Lidl (Wrekenton). Mind will that one near Clays be open next year??

Thank god for the Sainsburys local at Teal Farm opposite me for any last minute emergencies
It’s not opposite me, but it’s hsndy enough to get to, if I need anything :)

Times our own now Janey, think we have it sussed now to avoid crowds. Mrs likes to get bits and pieces from Lidl (Wrekenton). Mind will that one near Clays be open next year??
Yeah I think it will be open next year, there’s a Greggs too :)

I like Sainsburys at Wessington Way.......has it had an influx from Ford and Pallion now the bridge has opened?

I like Sainsburys at Wessington Way.......has it had an influx from Ford and Pallion now the bridge has opened?
I like it too, I don’t know about an influx because I don’t go that often to compare, I just know it’s usually much quieter than the Galleries, especially at this time of year.

I was in town yesterday and then Aldi. I was expecting it to be awful but it wasn't too bad. People just don't like people.

Took my mam over Tesco on Christmas Eve last year and the place was empty. Would've been a perfect time to shop.

Asda at the Galleries was nice and quiet at 6am earlier. As was the butchers in Concord at 7.25am. I imagine it will be radged now and even more later.

The staff in Sainsbury's will be cursing you tonight when you're the only customer left.

Went to Marks and Spencer in High Street yesterday .......... quite a few yellow sticker items which was most impressive

They didn't have any turkeys mind....just in case anyone wanted one at Christmas

Back