Shopping today

No it wasn't as the salmon was caught this morning.

I was getting fresh food, the only thing I bought that had a best before date was some milk I picked up and the horseradish in jars and creme fraiche which I wouldn't have bought if I couldn't get the salmon.

What are you making Cat?

What are you making Cat?
Gravadlax
Beetroot, vodka, sugar, salt, fresh horseradish, orange and lemon with a big bunch of dill.

Blitz that all together then wrap in greaseproof paper and loose cling film and put in the fridge for 2 days.

Rinse the cure off with vodka then slice and serve with creme fraiche which horseradish stirred through it and dill.

Gravadlax
Beetroot, vodka, sugar, salt, fresh horseradish, orange and lemon with a big bunch of dill.

Blitz that all together then wrap in greaseproof paper and loose cling film and put in the fridge for 2 days.

Rinse the cure off with vodka then slice and serve with creme fraiche which horseradish stirred through it and dill.

Fantastic

Gravadlax

Sounds fantastic.

A possibility.
But more often than not, people planned better with their shopping and still they enjoyed their Christmas dinner and Boxing day eating.
My old lady would laugh at the panic that ensues this day and age.
Aye, but people need to update their FB pages these days. Life is so much harder now.

Old people don't know the half of it.

Gravadlax

Sounds like a right faff

Ever since they re done car park by Sava Centre, parking has gone downhill. I only park that side when we are doing big shop on a sunday morning. Rest of time I always park Asda side
I was at Markys at 7.45 on Friday, so I just walked over to the other side. Never been back and have no intention of doing so :)
Agree about the parking

A possibility.
But more often than not, people planned better with their shopping and still they enjoyed their Christmas dinner and Boxing day eating.
My old lady would laugh at the panic that ensues this day and age.
There didn't seem to be any panic, just people reading their Sunday newspapers whilst they queued or chatting with other shoppers . The manager ( or someone) came round with chocolates too.

I didn't have a lot of choice when i went, so just decided to enjoy it best I could.

Popped over myself earlier to get another Gammon joint. The biggest frustration was folk just leaving their trolley in the middle of the aisle or having absolutely no spatial awareness.

A nice cold pint was the order of the day to relieve the angst.

This gent knows the score

Do my xmas shopping every xmas eve or as late as possible.

None of this humming and haaing should I get mam this or that, dad this or that etc.

He's getting that, she's getting this etc and home.

Back