Shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tip for you Becs, go to the veg counter and get a placcy bag. Squirt it all into there and when you get back home cut a hole in the bottom corner and squeeze it into the one you nicked before they started chaining them up

Used to work in an office that supplied free tea, coffee and milk for all of it's staff. On more than one occasion I caught people filling up empty coffee jars with the free coffee, or taking milk home with them. Pathetic really

It's quite nice actually
It happens in my work and its a community centre, sugar in a bowl! tea bags coffee, I've had to lock them away now, some one stole my box of porridge just before Xmas I keep it there so.i can have breakfast when I get there rather than rush on a morning

Just screw the top off and bung it with tissue, piece of piss

Which Tesco is it?

Aloe Vera and cucumber extract :lol: ah wadnt have a full bottle for nowt!
You know i don't get this, i was subjected to having to buy some Comfort fabric conditioner or some such shite as i made the mistake of asking if people needed anything as i was popping in ASDA on the way home, f***ing hell man, after standing for 10 minutes just staring repeatedly shrugging my shoulders a staff member approached and asked what i was looking for i explained and she picked up this Comfort stuff and i actually burst out laughing .

f***ing Snapdragon & Patchouli flower or some shit.
I Bought it and got bollocked for buying the wrong one, what the fuck does it matter what the stuff is, the purpose of it is to condition fabrics not be drank in shots.

You know i don't get this, i was subjected to having to buy some Comfort fabric conditioner or some such shite as i made the mistake of asking if people needed anything as i was popping in ASDA on the way home, f***ing hell man, after standing for 10 minutes just staring repeatedly shrugging my shoulders a staff member approached and asked what i was looking for i explained and she picked up this Comfort stuff and i actually burst out laughing .

f***ing Snapdragon & Patchouli flower or some shit.
I Bought it and got bollocked for buying the wrong one, what the fuck does it matter what the stuff is, the purpose of it is to condition fabrics not be drank in shots.
:lol:
can understand folk wanting a nice smell from shower gel as do I but surely a simple fresh smell on clothes from washing powder would do. Similarily summat like lemon bleach is fine for bog.
I aint got a clue what yer conditioner would smell like :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back