Shop To

Wylie Coyote

Striker
What the fuck has happened to Shop To, used to use it all the time as their prices were spot on but just been on for the first time in ages and most of their prices for PS4 games are ridiculous. There's games listed as between £40 / £50 where you can get them for half of that at places like Amazon (who aren't even great when it comes to game prices)

Anyway, what online retailers do people use for games nowadays? Need a Shop To replacement

Used shop to for summit recently and they were fine. The website is a cluster fuck like.

I just go where I get the best price/deal

Amazon/game collection /simply games

Fings like that.

They used to be great, cheap as chips and often got games days earlier than the official release date.

It's not as good as it used to be though (as mentioned it's website is terrible, almost feels like you're on a dodgy hacked one) but they still do have the occasional good price. I got PES2018 there last month and it was the cheapest around.

Used to use them all the time until a couple of years ago when the prices seemed to shoot up. The website is shite as well. Simply Games is my go to site these days. Nearly always the cheapest site, and any pre orders have always arrived early. I've sed The Game Collection a couple of times due to good deals, but they'e not as consistently cheap as Simply Games

I still like ShopTo. I ordered a pretty rare game recently and got it a few days before release. That said, I don't really but that many games these days so I'm pretty out of the loop!

Back