Shootings in Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I could be wrong like but I read that as TOTFOM defending you to FF.

This thread's gone f***ing bonkers. :lol:
As I've pointed out on numerous occasions, mt is a bit thick and can't understand a simple English sentence. He also seems to think I wanted to be an fx trader when actually they turned my stomach. He's a good example of the intellect required. Limited. And a total gobshite with it.

Didn't take long for half a dozen of you to completely misunderstand the post, or just not bother to read it through properly when you thought it said something it didn't.

Do any of you really think that after pointing out how ridiculous it is that religion gets away with even a small amount of negative stuff because it brings benefits to some others, that he will suddenly decide to post the exact opposite opinion about saville? This was obviously a perhaps slightly clumsy attempt to point out the possibly hypocritical attitude towards religion, not the other way round.

I know MT in the past has had problems understanding the simplest sentence in English, and the best I can say for the rest of you is that he was first and you didn't bother to check before you lit your torches and grabbed your pitchforks.

Go ahead and report him, but you'd be better off apologising now, to save time.

:rolleyes:

Have you apologised to the lad you needlessly griefed who had inside information thro his job yet marra?

Major police operation now in the centre of Brussels. Police have asked journalists present at scene not to tweet about it.

Because it's allover Twitter. Telling the press not to report on something is just like telling a kid not to touch something, you know they will the second you turn your back..
Been reading the tweets. Sky have said fuck all I'm watching now on my ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back