Shootings in Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll give the lad the benefit of the doubt to explain himself. Might have just been misunderstood
The post is clear, if people struggle to understand a post like that I give up on people.

I'll not lie, he's got some work to do to recover this one.

Nope, none needed, the post is very clear, you might have some work to do on comprehending the English language though it seems?
Read the post properly.
Explain which bits of it confuse you if you need help I can offer some.

Oh sorry i forgot arrogant too. Anyway mate you bore me to death so ill bow out (if you want the last word knock yourself out itl make you feel superior i know you love that kind of thing ;))
It isn't arrogance when you put your ineptness on display...

"Aliens" :lol:

Ignore this post, I can see the thread has turned into something else...

I think that with UN support the house will vote in favour Corbyn or not

If the UN are prepared to put a force in and hold elections great. My concern is that Russia want to keep Assad in power, and the UK/US want him gone. As soon as different world powers start backing different sides you create the conditions for ISIS to rise again.

In my opinion it has to be a UN force, too many different interests as you say. The people want stability not another war in a decade or two.

Last edited:
It isn't arrogance when you put your ineptness on display...

"Aliens" :lol:

Ignore this post, I can see the thread has turned into something else...

In my opinion it has to be a UN force, too many different interests as you say. The people want stability not another war in a decade or two.
I was going to ignore it anyway :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back