Shooting In Concord

From local BBC:

15:59
Man in critical condition after Washington shooting
A 28-year-old man is in a critical condition after a suspected shooting in Washington.
It happened at about 14:00 today.
It is believed the man had an argument with someone outside the One Stop on Blue House Lane when he was shot.
No arrests have been made, Northumbria Police said.

From local BBC:

15:59
Man in critical condition after Washington shooting
A 28-year-old man is in a critical condition after a suspected shooting in Washington.
It happened at about 14:00 today.
It is believed the man had an argument with someone outside the One Stop on Blue House Lane when he was shot.
No arrests have been made, Northumbria Police said.

Bloody hell!

Heard the shooter hasn't been caught, my partner took the kids over to her mothers about 45 mins ago, and was told to get indoors as apparently something to do with a shooting was happening. This was near the QE hospital in gateshead.

5 mins walk away from my house, it's a bit worrying that scumbags are shooting folks so close to home ffs :confused::mad: hope the bloke pulls through :cry:.
Not concord like but roundabout at top end on the way to the donwell chippy by all accounts.

Been scum hanging around the area for months now.
Scary, I live nearby so my doors are locked and I'm hoping the assailant is caught soon.

Last edited:
5 mins walk away from my house, it's a bit worrying that scumbags are shooting folks so close to home ffs :confused::mad: hope the bloke pulls through :cry:.

Scary, I live nearby so my doors are locked and I'm hoping the assailant is caught soon.
5 minutes walk or a 2 minute run from the crime scene you say? hhhuuummm ;)

Hopefully the lad will make a quick recovery, and the scumbag gets a long time, we don't need that shite up our end.

"hope the bloke pulls through" unless he's a drug dealer.

5 minutes walk or a 2 minute run from the crime scene you say? hhhuuummm ;)

Hopefully the lad will make a quick recovery, and the scumbag gets a long time, we don't need that shite up our end.
I'm a lover not a fighter fella, wouldn't hurt a fly. I've just been reading he was taken to the QE in a really bad way.
"hope the bloke pulls through" unless he's a drug dealer.
I'm not speculating, no doubt I'll find out through the local jungle drums though.

Last edited:
Jesus. I get off the 4 round there when going to my friends house around those parts. Hope they catch the shooter soon.

Back