Shooting in a mosque in NZ...

If only life was that simple. Unfortunately it's not. You say let's forget everything cos none of us alive should bear the burdens of our ancestors. I'm sorry mate. Was our invasion of the middle east not just a few year back? Should we forget the part we played in the yanks wanting a foothold there are behest of their zionist overlords?

The powers that be love the fact we're fighting amongst ourselves. They've played a blinder. War makes money. Peace does not. It's really that simple.
I feel absolutely zero guilt for anything that was done by this country either recently or hundreds of years ago.
In the same way I bare no grudge to any of this countries past invaders. Or more recently I have no disdain for the German people for what happened to my granny during the last war.
We learn about those events at school in history then we move on. It's 2019 now time to let bitterness and hatred go. If we don't then recent tragic events will become more and more the norm. Not that you can legislate against nutters and fanatics who will carry their hatred that far.

Sorry you’re saying that White Supreamacists have a point? That people agitating for racial equality and recognition rather than just “moving on” are *contributing* to events like Friday?

Fuck off mate. You’re pathetic. People like you are the issue and I’m glad you’re on the way out.
Where the fuck did I say white supremacists had a point you utter piece of shit.
You're the problem with your self loathing bull that does nothing but inflame fanatics. You're a f***ing idiot and it's a shame the internet gives your kind the podium to spout your bile. Now go and fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Where the fuck did I say white supremacists had a point you utter piece of shit.
You're the problem with your self loathing bull that does nothing but inflame fanatics. You're a f***ing idiot and it's a shame the internet gives your kind the podium to spout your bile. Now go and fuck yourself.
He's a shameless wum. Just ignore him.

It seems pretty insensitive, but tbf there's usually plenty of people pointing out the wrongs of the West in the ME when there's an islamist atrocity.

Last edited:
I feel absolutely zero guilt for anything that was done by this country either recently or hundreds of years ago.
In the same way I bare no grudge to any of this countries past invaders. Or more recently I have no disdain for the German people for what happened to my granny during the last war.
We learn about those events at school in history then we move on. It's 2019 now time to let bitterness and hatred go. If we don't then recent tragic events will become more and more the norm. Not that you can legislate against nutters and fanatics who will carry their hatred that far.

:lol: Such a fanny. Sorry for disturbing your self obsessed worldview.

Last edited:
:lol: Such a fanny. Sorry for disturbing your self obsessed worldview.
How old are you because if you're not very young you're a f***ing embarrassment.
Now point out where I sided with white supremacists or apologise.
Nah, you haven't the balls to apologise you're just another coward hiding behind the anonymity of the faceless internet. You're f***ing scum.

Last edited:
How old are you because if you're not very young you're a f***ing embarrassment.
Now point out where I sided with white supremacists or apologise.
Nah, you haven't the balls to apologise you're just another coward hiding behind the anonymity of the faceless internet. You're f***ing scum.
You said that in relation to my example of why it’s facile to say “just get on with it” in relation to the Mines situation you said “no/one is getting shot over it”.

No-one is getting shot over people discussing the legacy of the Empire either. Unless you’re suggesting that the actions of white supremacists are fuelled by people raising the issue of the cost of said legacy to them when they’re not white. Something which you’ve very clearly declared to be something which according to you is wrong and “fuels hate”, hence they are complicit in that. And as someone who thinks that wrong and this maintains that worldview that those people should be kept in the box, then you do indeed tacitly affirm people whose manifesto is to openly do that, by violent means if necessary. Am I wrong?

If that’s not what you’re saying I’m man enough to apologise and do so. But the world view you have shared is the sort of status quo maintenance that White Supreamacists are devoted to pursuing.

I don’t doubt that you genuinely hope for a world which is colour blind and in which people are treated equally etc. But it’s not and they aren’t, because of historical legacy. To make that future you have to reckon with the injustices of the past. Anything else just enforced the status quo of a world which isn’t colour blind and is massively unequal.

Last edited:
You said that in relation to my example of why it’s facile to say “just get on with it” in relation to the Mines situation you said “no/one is getting shot over it”.

No-one is getting shot over people discussing the legacy of the Empire either. Unless you’re suggesting that the actions of white supremacists are fuelled by people raising the issue of the cost of said legacy to them when they’re not white. Something which you’ve very clearly declared to be something which according to you is wrong and “fuels hate”, hence they are complicit in that. And as someone who thinks that wrong and this maintains that worldview that those people should be kept in the box, then you do indeed tacitly affirm people whose manifesto is to openly do that, by violent means if necessary. Am I wrong?

If that’s not what you’re saying I’m man enough to apologise and do so. But the world view you have shared is the sort of status quo maintenance that White Supreamacists are devoted to pursuing.

I don’t doubt that you genuinely hope for a world which is colour blind and in which people are treated equally etc. But it’s not and they aren’t, because of historical legacy. To make that future you have to reckon with the injustices of the past. Anything else just enforced the status quo of a world which isn’t colour blind and is massively unequal.
You know fine well I didn't say that or even hint at it. It was your way of hitting back. Lke a child getting their own back because you can't take being disagreed with. You're pathetic.

Last edited:
I

You know fine well I didn't say that or even hint at it. It was your way of hitting back. Lke a child getting their own back because you can't take being disagreed with. You're as pathetic as any troll.
Mate I’m plenty used to being disagreed with, happy to be so if it leads to good debate and the length of my posts show that I’m happy to fight my corner point by point . It dosent matter how much you try to play to the gallery, my integrity and reputation speaks for itself.

Someone disagreeing with you dosent make them a troll, but for someone who loves thenself as much as you evidently do I can understand how difference of an opinion is an affront. First thing you f***ing do in the debate is clatter in here and accuse me of self loathing. No attempt to engage with the argument just immediate character assassination . And I’m the one who can’t take getting disagreed with :lol::lol::lol:

But aye I’m self loathing, fuelling hate, blah blah. Crack on wee man, whatever salves your conscience.

Last edited:
Mate I’m plenty used to being disagreed with, happy to be so if it leads to good debate and the length of my posts show that I’m happy to fight my corner point by point . It dosent matter how much you try to play to the gallery, my integrity and reputation speaks for itself.

Someone disagreeing with you dosent make them a troll, but for someone who loves thenself as much as you evidently do I can understand how difference of an opinion is an affront. First thing you f***ing do in the debate is clatter in here and accuse me of self loathing. No attempt to engage with the argument just immediate character assassination . And I’m the one who can’t take getting disagreed with :lol::lol::lol:

But aye I’m self loathing, fuelling hate, blah blah. Crack on wee man, whatever salves your conscience.

You didn't disagree with me though.
I said -
"Nobody is getting shot because the mines were closed. One half of my family were East Durham coalfield mine workers and those still alive no longer bare any malice over what happened. They've moved on maybe you should do the same."

You replied to that -
"Sorry you’re saying that White Supreamacists have a point?"

Only a complete idiot or a troll would have posted that reply to what I said. Take your pick, which are you?

You didn't disagree with me though.
I said -
"Nobody is getting shot because the mines were closed. One half of my family were East Durham coalfield mine workers and those still alive no longer bare any malice over what happened. They've moved on maybe you should do the same."

You replied to that -
"Sorry you’re saying that White Supreamacists have a point?"

Only a complete idiot or a troll would have posted that reply to what I said. Take your pick, which are you?
No mate was referring to your first post In this thread. You set the tone by accusing me of fuelling hatred and being full of self loathing. Hardly the contribution of a dispassionate mature individual.

Last edited:
No mate was referring to your first post In this thread. You set the tone by accusing me of fuelling hatred and being full of self loathing. Hardly the contribution of a dispassionate mature individual.
You're a massive self hater it rings out from your every post on a subject like this. Not just me thinks it either.
Your kind think you have a moral compass above everybody else when you pontificate. I suppose it gives you a sense of self satisfaction and smugness as you place yourself above the plebs. Sad as fuck is the best describtion.

Many people would still die.

Say they can't get an automatic weapon, they just blow the whole place up with a fertiliser bomb.

The argument here isn't about the means of murder, it's stopping the intention before it occurs.

This doesn't happen because it's 'easy', it happens because they're allowed to become radicalised.
The shooting today in Utrecht has proved my point where 3 were killed. A pistol was used and if this was an automatic assault weapon there would have been many more fatalities.

Oof. A bit rich considering how quick you moan when you get that kind of abuse back!

You're a massive self hater it rings out from your every post on a subject like this. Not just me thinks it either.
Your kind think you have a moral compass above everybody else when you pontificate. I suppose it gives you a sense of self satisfaction and smugness as you place yourself above the plebs. Sad as fuck is the best describtion.
You still going like? Anything else? Insult, insult, insult, insult, insult etc, thanks for the emotional unhinged contributions you f***ing fanny. Totally not bothered I’m sure which is why you steamed in at 100 mph. Cool as a cucumber I bet. Dry your eyes.

Oof. A bit rich considering how quick you moan when you get that kind of abuse back!
Give but can’t take, the usual Shite

Lads.

The bloke literally wrote in his manifesto that he hates both the left and right. He wanted to start a race war, and a war between the left and right. You're all doing EXACTLY what he wanted. Everybody seems to have forgotten about the 50 victims and are now blaming eachother, again, EXACTLY what he wanted.

Last edited:

Back