Shoe box appeals

anyone know of any that are still taking donations in Sunderland area?

Our lass has pulled together some (2 for kids, 1 for a woman) but the appeal she did it for has finished and she missed the closing date (which is frustrating as hell but never mind).

If anyone is aware of any that are still accepting donations, I’d appreciate a heads up.

Thanks

Our lass has pulled together some (2 for kids, 1 for a woman) but the appeal she did it for has finished and she missed the closing date (which is frustrating as hell but never mind).

If anyone is aware of any that are still accepting donations, I’d appreciate a heads up.

Thanks

The Bradley Lowery foundation were doing on but I think they're finished now. They got a lot but give them an ask. They might be able to redistribute.

Don't do "Operation Christmas Child" or anything run by "The Samaritans Purse" unless you want whoever gets your box to get some religious propaganda from a bunch of homophobes

Do you have a local refuge for battered wives or whatever the current PC phrase is. I’m sure they’d be glad of the gifts. My missus sings in a choir and they took a load of shoeboxes to our local refuge and food to the food bank after a do they had.

Thanks

You could try Wearside Women in Need on Bridge Street. They were taking gifts from companies doing donations instead of Secret Santa gifts.

Do you have a local refuge for battered wives or whatever the current PC phrase is. I’m sure they’d be glad of the gifts. My missus sings in a choir and they took a load of shoeboxes to our local refuge and food to the food bank after a do they had.

Do you get scraps? (Sorry...)

Man alive... I'm a terrible person. And the answer you're looking for is Women's Refuge.

Back