Shithole Countries

Only the stupid ones. I know a lad, bright as fuck software developer, who voted him in for tax "reform ". Trump can say or do anything within reason. He cut taxes. It seems a fair few conservatives have been bought like that- trump isn't even a conservative!
See my first post on the subject

Interesting to see the cognitive dissonance of his opponents, on the one hand having to say 'hey Haiti and Africa are not sh*tholes' and on the other saying we need to allow mass migration from these places as the people are suffering due to the corruption, war and poverty there.

i dont think many people will argue that third world countries, developing countries, countries with corrupt governments, countries with a very weak economy, countries with mass unemployment and little infrastructure or countries torn apart by civil war arent 'shitholes' when compared with the almighty USA, but that isnt the issue here. he is asking 'why are those people coming to america' - so why dont people have a look at that question instead of picking the stupid thick bastard up on his shameful terminology. people are migrating from those countries as they want a better life for themselves and their families, and they believe they can achieve that by moving to western europe or america

maybe the western governments could stop ravishing these countries of natural resources, enabling cheap and unsustainable labour, propping up corrupt puppet governments and funding wars and maybe, i dunno, try and help out a little bit? if they werent 'shitholes' then people wouldnt want to leave.

MOST people?!
Fuck the fuck off man.

Have you been to any or many of the countries the orange wankblanket has declared "shitholes"?

I know quite a few people who have been to Haiti, Nigeria, Gabon, Angola and South Africa guess which one isn't always described as a shithole (normally preceded by the words 'complete' and 'utter')? I would hasten to guess that most of the people themselves in those countries would describe them in quite pejorative terms too, as they unquestionably are shitholes.

I know quite a few people who have been to Haiti, Nigeria, Gabon, Angola and South Africa guess which one isn't always described as a shithole (normally preceded by the words 'complete' and 'utter')? I would hasten to guess that most of the people themselves in those countries would describe them in quite pejorative terms too, as they unquestionably are shitholes.

Shithole is quite objective mind.
I went to Hull Uni and I still have a great fondness for the place. There's loads of great things about Hull, but I suspect the majority of people on here who have probably only seen the stadium and the route to it would write it off as a shithole

i dont think many people will argue that third world countries, developing countries, countries with corrupt governments, countries with a very weak economy, countries with mass unemployment and little infrastructure or countries torn apart by civil war arent 'shitholes' when compared with the almighty USA, but that isnt the issue here. he is asking 'why are those people coming to america' - so why dont people have a look at that question instead of picking the stupid thick bastard up on his shameful terminology. people are migrating from those countries as they want a better life for themselves and their families, and they believe they can achieve that by moving to western europe or america

maybe the western governments could stop ravishing these countries of natural resources, enabling cheap and unsustainable labour, propping up corrupt puppet governments and funding wars and maybe, i dunno, try and help out a little bit? if they werent 'shitholes' then people wouldnt want to leave.
But why should the US or UK tax payer pay for this? Sure if there’s some highly qualified doctor who wants to come from a third world country, likelihood is they’ll be a net contributor to the public purse. But..how many come over from third world countries and end up working as cleaners, in Starbucks etc. They are net receivers, for want of a better word. They add nothing to the public purse or society for the most part. The tax payer is essentially subsiding them. If they have nothing to add, why are we allowing them in? People go on about brexit and immigration, but we’re letting more non EU citizens in than EU citizens. Mainly from India, Africa, Pakistan etc. Its double bubble because we’re paying these countries aid, then some of their citizens are coming over here and getting tax credits, using the NHS etc.

Giving birth costs the NHS £25k roughly - if a lass comes over from africa and works as a cleaner for two years, how much tax and NI will she have paid? £500? If she has a kid, look what she’s cost the tax payer.

I’ve been to a number of those. They are fine

But why should the US or UK tax payer pay for this? Sure if there’s some highly qualified doctor who wants to come from a third world country, likelihood is they’ll be a net contributor to the public purse. But..how many come over from third world countries and end up working as cleaners, in Starbucks etc. They are net receivers, for want of a better word. They add nothing to the public purse or society for the most part. The tax payer is essentially subsiding them. If they have nothing to add, why are we allowing them in? People go on about brexit and immigration, but we’re letting more non EU citizens in than EU citizens. Mainly from India, Africa, Pakistan etc. Its double bubble because we’re paying these countries aid, then some of their citizens are coming over here and getting tax credits, using the NHS etc.

Giving birth costs the NHS £25k roughly - if a lass comes over from africa and works as a cleaner for two years, how much tax and NI will she have paid? £500? If she has a kid, look what she’s cost the tax payer.

I can see your point and some of it i agree with. however, where do you draw the line? there are equally as many, maybe more, born and bred British people who have contributed £0, never mind £500 national insurance, and taken more in terms of social housing, NHS, education etc... what makes these people more deserving than those coming here to work? i'm not saying i know the answer, i just don't believe that someone born in a foreign country is any more or less of a human being than someone born here.

i'd prefer us all to stop demonising immigrants, the unemployed, people on the sick, people in low paid unskilled jobs etc.. and focus attention on why the 'establishment' create this environment for their own gains. its all divide and conquer tactics.

this country would be on its knees without unskilled, low paid immigrant workers. do we really think that the british unemployed are going to fill all of the cleaning, fruit picking, 24 hour garages, manual labour, factories, take aways etc.. ?

If a British woman works for two years as a cleaner on the same wage and then gives birth, she costs the tax payer exactly the same.

MOST people?!
Fuck the fuck off man.

Have you been to any or many of the countries the orange wankblanket has declared "shitholes"?
Yeah some of them. He’s partially right

Ha ha your one of these that gives it full on left bollocks to sound good but would go MENTAL if they shipped a load of Romanians onto your housing estate:lol:

If a British woman works for two years as a cleaner on the same wage and then gives birth, she costs the tax payer exactly the same.
At least there’s a good chance her family contributed towards the UK purse - even via road tax, VAT etc. There are British people doing this - but why accept people from other countries doing it also?

I can see your point and some of it i agree with. however, where do you draw the line? there are equally as many, maybe more, born and bred British people who have contributed £0, never mind £500 national insurance, and taken more in terms of social housing, NHS, education etc... what makes these people more deserving than those coming here to work? i'm not saying i know the answer, i just don't believe that someone born in a foreign country is any more or less of a human being than someone born here.

i'd prefer us all to stop demonising immigrants, the unemployed, people on the sick, people in low paid unskilled jobs etc.. and focus attention on why the 'establishment' create this environment for their own gains. its all divide and conquer tactics.

this country would be on its knees without unskilled, low paid immigrant workers. do we really think that the british unemployed are going to fill all of the cleaning, fruit picking, 24 hour garages, manual labour, factories, take aways etc.. ?
No I take your points bud. As per my other post, we’ll have these people doing the same from our country, but why take people from another country to do it too and burden more load, knowingly? There seems to be an increasing amount of people from “third world” countries that don’t speak English either. Why would we let someone in that can’t speak English? What job will they get? With the EU we don’t have a choice; outside the EU we do, yet we still let them in?

Back