Ship wreck on Shields Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

good find paws.

Gonna go there tonight and vandalise it though but.

You'll need to go at low tide or you'll not see much of it, it's next to pier wall right opposite the funfair....ENJOY ;)

Paws, when and what day were these pics taken? Just want to see if these were at low tide or in fact the sea pulls futher out[DOUBLEPOST=1379081463][/DOUBLEPOST]
count me in like.
tomorrow would be better weather wise but the tide may not play ball. You can take a few snaps with my new 17-40mm if you like.

Paws, when and what day were these pics taken? Just want to see if these were at low tide or in fact the sea pulls futher out[DOUBLEPOST=1379081463][/DOUBLEPOST]
tomorrow would be better weather wise but the tide may not play ball. You can take a few snaps with my new 17-40mm if you like.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ross am out on the lash by my self tonight, sunrise is gan be abit difficult.

Thinking of popping along in the morning for a sunrise as the weathers supposed to be decent but the tide isn't. Better tide on Sunday but the weathers shite. :evil:

Thinking of popping along in the morning for a sunrise as the weathers supposed to be decent but the tide isn't. Better tide on Sunday but the weathers shite. :evil:
Yep this is what I'm thinking. If paws shot was taken at very low tide then you'd have no choice but to try Sunday, if its a medium tide you might be able to get away with tomorrow

The tide should be half way tomorrow and low on sunday. May do both unless the weather is really bad on sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back