Shingles

It looked someone had thrown a ton of mincemeat at me. I couldn't sleep for the itching.

Aye, me brother has a week in hospital. He looked like a bowl of porridge. He was suffering with hallucinations when they took him in. I assume that they were concerned that he had them on his brain

Aye, me brother has a week in hospital. He looked like a bowl of porridge. He was suffering with hallucinations when they took him in. I assume that they were concerned that he had them on his brain

Yeah I had hallucinations one night as well, I thought my bed was a big remote control and I kept trying to find buttons to switch it off. Quite the few days. I was sent to hospital by my family but I can't remember if they actually did anything.

Last edited:
Isn't it only over 75 or something for shingles vaccinations? I assume it's to do with the 5g chips that are included and Dr Campbell's green pen YouTube videos that's raised concerns amongst Public Health officials around the dangers of vaccination đź‘Ť
Over 50 in Canada, but you have to pay. It can get worse as you age. I've had shingles twice - but luckily very mild both times. I got vaccinated as I'm not getting any younger..... :)

At 70 in this country you become eligible for the Shingles vaccine. Your GP should send you an invite.
Two of my friends who have just reached that magic number have both just had theirs.
Call your GP if you have reached 70 and heard nothing.

I can’t ever remember having chickenpox as a child but I probably did. Nevertheless, I developed shingles in my late 50’s. As expected, it affected one half of my body with sores developing on my inner thigh, groin and scrotum. Like others, I was put on strong medication which worked fine. Since then, when I was 70 years old, I was invited to attend my GP for a shingles vaccine which I gladly accepted.

Get vaccinated if you’re not entitled to a free NHS one get one privately. Worst thing is post herpatic neuralgia which can be permanent and painful if you’re unlucky

Back