Sheridan smith

I know some proper dodgy stories about her (unfortunately). She has some real issues that’s she’s struggled with for years. Blames it on her upbringing.
Doesn’t everyone who has a shit life? The court pages in the Echo are full of people who only committed crimes because of their shitty childhood. Funnily enough they’re always committed to turning their lives around though. It gets boring to be honest.

I thought she was lovely in The 7:39 with David Morrissey not so long ago. She does seem to be struggling again though.

She sang well with Gary Barlow but I suppose that segment may have been prerecorded.
“She claimed the atmosphere was chauvinistic and there was an air of misogyny.”

There’s a problem with this article like. A big piece, but not actually saying anything happened. “Atmosphere” & “an air of”. If I went to the media about a restaurant complaining about a racist atmosphere & an air of homophobia but nothing was actually said or an incident occurred I’d be told to fuck off.

“She claimed the atmosphere was chauvinistic and there was an air of misogyny.”

There’s a problem with this article like. A big piece, but not actually saying anything happened. “Atmosphere” & “an air of”. If I went to the media about a restaurant complaining about a racist atmosphere & an air of homophobia but nothing was actually said or an incident occurred I’d be told to fuck off.
Not this day, the far left tree hugging offended by everything would shut down the restaurant, execute your imaginary perpetrators and give you compensation to live your best life and a council house.

I'd still Wallop her

She’s a complete mess, mate of mine took his lass to see her at the sage a few years ago , apparently she was off her head , swearing slurring and generally being a twat on stage , so bad they complained and got a refund

She was a cracking looking lass, now she would get in the directors box in St James Park

Hopefully she hast got demons in her head she seemed like a great person also to be fair.

Shame really. It’s always nice seeing a talented Northern working class lass succeed but she always had an air of volitility about her which you hoped was just her being a bit gobby, turns out she had some deeper issues.

Back