Sheridan smith

She's a strange lass, she's a tad unhinged and it seems folks are walking on eggshells around her.
She's pretty enough but needs to stop all the face poison as she'll end up looking like the bride of wildenstein :confused:.
I think some kind of intervention may be needed, a spell in rehab perhaps ?
1st sentence describes 95% of wimen
I nearly asked what a teacher's ass is there for a minute
Snap

Last edited:

Doesn’t everyone who has a shit life? The court pages in the Echo are full of people who only committed crimes because of their shitty childhood. Funnily enough they’re always committed to turning their lives around though. It gets boring to be honest.
I don't think "I had a shitty childhood, but fuck it, I'm going to fill my boots" won't sell that well in court.

I thought she was lovely in The 7:39 with David Morrissey not so long ago. She does seem to be struggling again though.

She sang well with Gary Barlow but I suppose that segment may have been prerecorded.
There was a small section filmed outside The Fox in Twickenham. I happened to be having a beverage and I can confirm she was indeed very nice on the eye. Totally ruined now. Like others I saw her on Ross and had no idea who it was till the missus told me.

Back