Sheffield Wednesday now early kick off

The club have not publicised this though, so how many people know
Just shows how scared they are of this. Some will have, though not a lot.

Maybe the season after next it will kick in depending on how we do this coming season. Can only be determental to attendances and atmosphere at games.

I reckon less than half our home games will be sat 3pm.
Has owt been finalised on which times the games could be on ? I'm guessing anything from Fri evening to Monday evening.
Probably anything from Friday night to Sunday night
It is gonna be bad next season, the only upside is that they're gonna announce the first half of the season's tv games straight away.
Are they definitely doing that that's decent mind

Just shows how scared they are of this. Some will have, though not a lot.

Maybe the season after next it will kick in depending on how we do this coming season. Can only be determental to attendances and atmosphere at games.
I doubt any club will promote it , just hide behind fixtures are subject to change

There might be Thursday night games as well for Sky to compete with TNT on European weeks.
Was there not a rule where you couldn't show live domestic football on the same night as UEFA games were in play?
Just read there is going to be 10 live games each weekend in the EFL, of which 5 will be from the Championship..... Will that be Friday 8pm, Saturday 12.30pm, Saturday 5.30pm, Sunday 12 noon, Sunday 2pm?

Last edited:
Was there not a rule where you couldn't show live domestic football on the same night as UEFA games were in play?
Just read there is going to be 10 live games each weekend in the EFL, of which 5 will be from the Championship..... Will that be Friday 8pm, Saturday 12.30pm, Saturday 5.30pm, Sunday 12 noon, Sunday 2pm?

Think that's just the domestic top division.

There’s plenty of games on a Tuesday and Wednesday from the championship so don’t think that can be a thing.

Back