Sheffield Wednesday Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just checked travel options, now that the dates confirmed...cheapest is Megabus £8 each way, stay over in Central Travelodge £36.....The biggest outlay is going to be on the match ticket , going by SWs recent pricing policy....

Just checked travel options, now that the dates confirmed...cheapest is Megabus £8 each way, stay over in Central Travelodge £36.....The biggest outlay is going to be on the match ticket , going by SWs recent pricing policy....

I'd booked the Tuesday and Wednesday off. Will have to go back to the boss and beg to get the Thursday off instead.

Ffs that's the third time im going on bended knee to change dates and it's only still Augusts fixtures.

Fuck all on at graft so it's likely I'll be able to attend this one :D It'll be £40+ but I think we'll see 90% of tickets available and certainly a sell out if we start the season well in the games against Derby and Norwich.

We'll sell out no problem as I think you only get a 2400 allocation now.

Easy to get to for you lads travelling from the North East and a balmy wednesday evening in August for a pint or two before.....what's not to like?:cool:

Class. Can't wait for this me.

This^

Was on my top 5 must do away days this season

We'll sell out no problem as I think you only get a 2400 allocation now.

Easy to get to for you lads travelling from the North East and a balmy wednesday evening in August for a pint or two before.....what's not to like?:cool:

4000 tickets isn't it?! Both tiers. The filth were only allowed the top tier.

4000 tickets isn't it?! Both tiers. The filth were only allowed the top tier.

I hope so. 4000 on a Wednesday night on sky would be class:cool:
But haven't they been giving the lower tier to Wednesday fans last season

I hope so. 4000 on a Wednesday night on sky would be class:cool:
But haven't they been giving the lower tier to Wednesday fans last season

Really not sure mate, absolutely certain someone said on here Leeds got 4K last year and that's why the filth getting their allocation cut was such a surprise, as dirty Leeds are more of a rival

..just checked and they got 2.8k :confused: so Fuck knows what I'm talking about :lol:

I was down there for a night game in the 90's, had my daughter and son with me wearing our colours. I wasn't wearing colours. Daughter was about 14 lad do about 12.
Walking down to the ground and someone tried three times to trip me up from behind. I said nowt because I was with my kids but the third time I turned and said " What s your problem ?"
About six of them faced me up.
I was with my kids ffs.
Wednesday wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back