She sheds/man caves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you hoovered especially for that photo, some nice fresh hoover lines there
I'm CDO.
It's like being OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order!

The missus has free reign of it but doesn't go in much. Sometimes we watch the footy together in there. When all her mates came to stay they all went in there to watch chick flicks. I was trying to instigate a pillow fight or a tickling contest, even volunteered to referee but they weren't having it the boring cows!;)

Last edited:

I've got a couple of rooms up in the loft. Not a proper loft conversion but stairs/doors and whatnot. One has me big telly/projector/consoles/sound system/leather flippy back chairs. The other has me pc gaming rig, me bike on a trainer pointing at a little telly for Zwift and all me old 2000ADs plus Father's Day/Birthday cards from daughter and the growing up baby to adult pics. Nowt cost loads and I've been building it up for years. Velux windows for listening to birdsong and tracking planes on flight radar. Oh and me himalayan salt candles...Proper chill out pad.

Just done our little spare room as my room. Got my decks and records, all our cds ,dvd,blue rays and my video games, tv, soundboard,7.1 surround headphones, wii, xbox360 ps3,ps4, racing seat and wheel/pedals for PS4 and my psvr all setup. I love it

There's 2 big chests of drawers full of my games and dvds while the blue rays and cds are on display in shelves.

My decks are on the chests of drawers and the tv and console is on an 8 cube shelving turned on its side, in the cubes are hifi and records.

Dint kna how to post photos

No the wonder the country is fucked

I'm CDO.
It's like being OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order!

The missus has free reign of it but doesn't go in much. Sometimes we watch the footy together in there. When all her mates came to stay they all went in there to watch chick flicks. I was trying to instigate a pillow fight or a tickling contest, even volunteered to referee but they weren't having it the boring cows!;)
Shod have put your foot down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back