She sheds/man caves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Cave lol

Might as well put up the pictures of your foreheads with your wife's thumbprints on.

I'm allowed to actually have my stuff around the house, instead of stuffed into one room like a teenage boy
I have one, in my house its called the sitting room. Our lass isn't into soaps and shite. We pretty much like the same things on tv. If I put the footy on she goes to the bedroom tv

Aye,with a vibrator veranda!

Aye but it was only 12 x 8. It's going to be 12 x 20. I also was sick of the decking maintainence, and with having a new hip fitted it was dodgy in the wet!
Just meant you posted the photos the wrong way round, we're they right and you've took it all down? I'm confused now

Not really the point though. I had everything in the living room (not the decks like) and wife was OK with it but it just looked shit and untidy all the time, now it's all setup properly and looks mint

I always wanted make the step to all grain, but got sick of all the cleaning and stuff.And also my health changed and couldn't lift the pails amymore or kneel down to bottle and stuff, so sort of died out
The cleaning isn't too bad, I also keg most of my brews now so that took the chore of bottling out of the equation. I am looking into using pumps to transfer wort from pot to pot as lifting 35 litres of it isn't fun.

I was doing a beer and a wine at the same time on brew days and would fill my 2 pails halfway to about 15 litres and carry them upstairs then top up using a 2 litre jug running up and downstairs haha took ages, probably the reason my hips went in the first place!! Shit meant to quote @Wilfy

Aye,with a vibrator veranda!

Aye but it was only 12 x 8. It's going to be 12 x 20. I also was sick of the decking maintainence, and with having a new hip fitted it was dodgy in the wet!
How's the hip going? I'm getting my first of both replaced in 3 weeks, how long till you were back on your feet?

Last edited:
Just meant you posted the photos the wrong way round, we're they right and you've took it all down? I'm confused now
Aye mate,I wanted to extend it but timber is fuckin ridiculous prices now. The company that made that one could build it up Birmingham, flat pack it and includes free delivery and erection(ooer missus) and still comes in cheaper than me buying the timber and doing it myself but I have used the old front and will use the new back for the other shed!

I was doing a beer and a wine at the same time on brew days and would fill my 2 pails halfway to about 15 litres and carry them upstairs then top up using a 2 litre jug running up and downstairs haha took ages, probably the reason my hips went in the first place!! Shit meant to quote @Wilfy

How's the hip going? I'm getting my first of both replaced in 3 weeks, how long till you were back on your feet?
It's good mate, I was out after 2 days and walking on that day, but I got over cocky and started treadmill running after 6 weeks,after every day for a fortnight doing 4 mile on an incline I felt something was wrong went for an X-ray and I'd torn the musk round the end of the sawn off femur. Been 6 ish months now and it's fine, my advice is too get the epidural and stay awake for the op, 1 hour and 20 minutes of listening to music on me iPhone and I was back on the ward drinking coffee.

Last edited:
Aye mate,I wanted to extend it but timber is fuckin ridiculous prices now. The company that made that one could build it up Birmingham, flat pack it and includes free delivery and erection(ooer missus) and still comes in cheaper than me buying the timber and doing it myself but I have used the old front and will use the new back for the other shed!

It's good mate, I was out after 2 days and walking on that day, but I got over cocky and started treadmill running after 6 weeks,after every day for a fortnight doing 4 mile on an incline I felt something was wrong went for an X-ray and I'd torn the musk round the end of the sawn off femur. Been 6 ish months now and it's fine, my advice is too get the epidural and stay awake for the op, 1 hour and 20 minutes of listening to music on me iPhone and I was back on the ward drinking coffee.
Glad your sorted now, I'm shitting mesel, no way could I do epidural like getting knocked reet out me.

Man Cave lol

Might as well put up the pictures of your foreheads with your wife's thumbprints on.

I'm allowed to actually have my stuff around the house, instead of stuffed into one room like a teenage boy
Man is the master.some right tarts on here.

Glad your sorted now, I'm shitting mesel, no way could I do epidural like getting knocked reet out me.
Ta, will have to get the left one done at some stage but I'm leaving it as long as I can. Stay awake, it's weird cos you can feel the sawing and hammering through your chest but your not knackered for the day after it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back